Courses for Professionals
Have you ever asked yourself, 'If I have so much talent, then why am I making so little money?' Many people who struggle in their own business, or find it difficult to get the next contract, have excellent technical skills, but lack the critical business and selling skills they need to make the kind of money they deserve. The Business Builder Intensive program offered by Positive Strategies is a modular based program that can be customized to meet your needs. For everyone who believes that now is the right time to learn the skills you need to succeed it today’s rapidly changing market place, the Business Builder Intensive is for you.
Research suggests that words account for only 7% of effective communication. Tone and Body Language, on the other hand, make up 93%. This means that, according to Science, your ability to understand and interpret what is NOT being said is far more important than the words being used. This is why understanding Body Language and Non-Verbal Communication is so important.
Conversational Selling teaches you how to talk in the same way that your prospect is thinking. Once your words match their thoughts, there is no resistance to what you are saying. Using the powerful skills of Conversational Selling will allow you to capture the imagination of your prospect and guide your prospect in the direction of a positive buying decision. This is your chance to learn what many sales professionals call, “the most powerful selling skills available today”.